Monday, December 6, 2010



Definitely time for an update... God has been doing so much I don't know where to start. I'll start with Thanksgiving break. Me and 6 other students went to my friend Kristyn's house (parents house) which is about 3 hours away near Sacramento. On the way we stopped at Subway for lunch. My friend Ben who I've mentioned in previous posts stood up and preached a short message to everyone at Subway. I liked his message but it definitely offended a few people. After he preached he asked a guy if he had pain in his back or neck, to which the guy responded "no but I've got a pain in my butt and I'm talking to him." It was pretty funny! Anyway and old farmer guy came in and we had some good words of knowledge for him. Ben had one about him having a sore hip which we prayed for and think got healed. Kristyn then had a word about his relationship with wife which touched him and I think moved him to tears.

Soon after 2 ladies came in. One was in need of some healing for her neck. We laid hands on her and she instantly got touched by the power of God. She fell to the floor laughing and I'm fairly sure she was healed. God gave us some amazing words of knowledge which really ministered to her. We then prayed for her friend and delivered some equally powerful words of knowledge which brought her to tears. Oh and I nearly forgot to mention that during this Subway visit Ben led a guy to the Lord who came in to apply for a job. Was a pretty enjoyable lunch stop!

We then made our way south to Kristyn's city and stopped by her parents office (they are the founders of Impax Word - amazing health products - check them out!). We joined in on a staff meeting that was taking place and were able to minister to some of the staff as well as be ministered to by an amazing pastor/prophet who is a good friend of Kristyn's family. Holy Spirit broke out - there were a lot of tears as well as laughter - it was a fun staff meeting! We were already drunk on the Holy Spirit when we got there (we'd been praying and worshiping the whole way down) but we left even drunker.

We spent about 5 days at Kristyn's house and had such an amazing time! We were treated like royalty - I don't think I've ever felt as blessed or honored. We spent a day fishing on her dad's boat (I caught 4 striper bass - 1 legal size!), played 8-ball, ping-pong and basketball, went Christmas tree shopping (live tree), went to Lake Tahoe and we were treated to amazing food for the entire trip. Thanksgiving dinner was amazing! Unfortunately we had to do the dishes after dinner due to Ben losing a game of 8-ball to Kristyn's dad - would love to have had Chick Filet Ben! Oh and lots of other ministry took place during the trip, including Ben freaking out 2 'Christian' ladies with a very sharp word of knowledge and causing them to back away quickly. I had such an amazing time - big thanks to the Im family - you guys are amazing!


School has been so good. I've been getting rocked by God every day. God's been pouring into me and I've been trying to pour into others. Ministry is fun! I've been finding the more I pour out the more he fills me and the drunker I get! He's used me to minister powerfully to people this week!

Press in for more! God is amazing!

1 comment: