Saturday, October 30, 2010

This has been a pretty crazy week. Two weeks ago Michael and myself, plus two other friends, were door knocking and inviting people to come to our house church. We got to talking to one of our neighbors who was busy that night but ended up coming the next week. He was a bit weirded out by the worship but enjoyed it overall. So this past Wednesday he came on our weekly prayer walk where we walk the streets claiming them for Jesus. He started getting involved in the prayers and seemed to be really enjoying himself. He ended up coming to house church the following night. The message that night was about forgiveness and he felt it was meant directly for him. He ended up forgiving him mum for some stuff and accepting Jesus! We then surrounded him and prayed for him to be filled with the Holy Spirit. He dropped to his knees under the power of God and could feel Holy Spirit pulsing through him. It was so amazing. Here is his Facebook status from that night:

"The most amazing thing happened to me tonight, something i thought would never happen. I accepted Jesus into my life, this is no joke. I went to house church tonight with my new friends, and i had a revelation in my life. i got things out of my heart that was ailing me. it was the most amazing feeling, everyone put their hands me and put the holy ghost in me. i literally feel to my knees, my whole body was tingling and it was a feeling unlike anything i have ever experienced. Tonight is the first night of the rest of my life."


I just wanted to share one more testimony. The other day some students went treasure hunting, which is where you pray for God to give you details about people and then go out and find the people and pray for them. God gave a girl from school a clue about blonde, frizzy hair and the first person she saw was a lady with blonde, frizzy hair. The only problem was that she was in a wheelchair - she had been paralyzed in a car accident. Long story short, she went and prayed for her to be healed. The lady ended up standing up out of her wheelchair and then walking. She was completely healed! She ended up walking home, leaving her wheelchair behind for someone who needed it! Here is the link to the testimony:

As you can see Bethel is an amazing place. There is so much going on all the time - hundreds of testimonies every week. One of the things coming up is missions week. I just found out I'm going to Tijuana. I wanted to include Bethel's vision for missions to give you more of an idea of Bethel's heart: Our heart and passion here at Bethel International is to raise up a generation of world changers that will be known simply for their reckless abandonment to see that Jesus is Lord in all the nations. As we are building relationships with various regions around the world one of the main goals that we have is to make the nations look like geniuses. Our strategy is go to and raise up influencers in their own nations so they begin to run with the inheritance that God has given them to transform their nation. All of our Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry trips are partnered with Bethel International’s vision for transforming nations.

Unfortunately I can't work while I'm over here so I need to raise the money to go in other ways. I wanted to give anyone who feels led the opportunity to partner with me in my mission trip or to help support me during my time in the US. If you are interested please contact me at james.temme@gmail.com or Facebook msg. You can also donate here: https://www.ibssm.org/?action=donate_search

Thank you all for you love and support - don't stop praying for me!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment